- Building and maintaining computer networks from a small office to enterprise
- Use of multiple programming languages including Python, C, C++, and Java
- Use of Git distributed version control system
- Team leadership utilizing the Agile development methodology
- Operation of Windows and Linux operating systems
- Cisco Certified Network Professional
- Cisco Certified Network Associate
- M.S. in Information Systems from Marist College
- B.S. in Computer Science from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
- Software Engineer at International Business Machines Corporation
- IT Engineer Intern at Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Customer Advocacy Lab Operations co-op at Cisco Systems, Inc.